Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pure Sweetness {Marietta Newborn Photographer | Marietta Children Photographer}

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
~James 1:17

I had the honor of photographing a sweet family on Saturday morning.  The P family has been blessed with a beautiful baby girl to join their family of three.  Big brother B was in my daughter's preschool class.  He is hysterical!  I could listen to him talk all day.  B looked at me at one point and said "I am glad there is a camera here because my mommy looks so beautiful" Baby D is precious!  She is the most peaceful baby I have every seen.  I really enjoyed photographing this family.  I appreciate Mrs. P's patience with me - I was having many blonde moments that morning!  Here are a couple of my favorites.        

presidgeblog

No comments:

Post a Comment