Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Window

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.
~C.C. Scott

This entry is 2 fold.  First, I have the opportunity to auction off a photo session for the Swordsman's Ball in Marietta that benefits the American Cancer Society.  It will be held on August 22, 2009 at the Cobb Galleria Centre.  I am honored to contribute in this small way to such a wonderful cause.  It is a cause that I feel very passionately about.  Anyone who knows me has had to listen to my skin cancer lectures and the importance of screening and wearing sunscreen.  Since turning 28, I have had 12 Basil Cell Carcinomas and 2 Squamous Cell Carcinomas.  I have been blessed that they all have been detected early.  For more information about the Swordsman's Ball - www.swordsmanball.org  or www.cancer.org

Second, my very talented friend Treva Couch and I have been working together on these old windows.  When I was approached about the auction I thought what a great way to display some of my pictures.  I have attached a couple of pictures of the windows.  There are endless possibilities with these windows.  Not only are they a great way to display photographs but children's artwork, handprints, sentimental items etc.  Please call me for more information and pricing  - 678.522.7956.


windowblog

No comments:

Post a Comment