Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sneak Peek R Family {Marietta Family Photographer}

A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
~George Moore

I had a fun session this Sunday morning!  The five R siblings wanted to get some photos done as a birthday gift for their mother.  I will not be mentioning this to my mom - she would LOVE for her kids to have done this for her!! The Marietta Square was full of fun things to watch.  For one I have never seen anyone walk a cat on a leash but we witnessed that today.  Also, some folks were practicing fencing with sticks.  Well I assume that is what they were doing.  With all the fun distractions I think we captured some great pictures.  I usually photograph young children and this was a nice change of pace.  I am sure they appreciate me not singing the theme song to 'Dora the Explorer'. 

rogowskiblog

No comments:

Post a Comment